Commenced at Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre 1993.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Sports Injury
- Workplace Injury
- Cycling Injury (Bike Fit)
- Vertigo (Dizziness)
- TMJ (Jaw) pain and headache
Simon has extensive physiotherapy experience at professional and local AFL and soccer clubs. He also has further ergonomic qualifications and experience in the prevention and treatment of work-related injury.
Simon’s approach to physiotherapy is to identify and address the underlying cause of a pain and injury. He focuses on addressing symptoms and movement dysfunction through manual and exercise therapy along with advice regarding posture and physical activity levels. He encourages an understanding of the diagnosis formulating, with his patients, a plan towards recovery combining physiotherapy techniques and the involvement of other health professionals as required.
- B App Science (Physiotherapy) Lincoln Institute of Health Sciences 1987
- Grad. Diploma in Ergonomics Latrobe University 1993
- Science of Cycling and Injury Prevention Certificate Melbourne 2017
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Honorary Member AFL Physiotherapy Association
Involvement with sporting teams and associations:
- Physiotherapist Carlton Football Club (1993- 2014)
- Physiotherapist Clifton Hill FC 2017-18
- Physiotherapist Fitzroy Junior Football Club (2012- 2017)
Personal Sporting Experience:
- Paddle Boarding
Simon is available for consultation Monday to Thursday, and Friday morning.
To arrange an appointment, please phone 9650 9372 or book online.