Physiotherapy Director. Co-Founded The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre in 1993.
Areas of Special Interest
Knee and shoulder rehabilitation, particularly with:
- swimmers and
Roger attended the University of Melbourne and gained an honours science degree in 1977. During this time he played over 100 games for the University Blues Football Club in the A grade division of the VAFA.
In 1982 he graduated from The Lincoln Institute of Health Sciences, then worked as a graduate Physiotherapist at the Austin Hospital. He has worked in private practice for over 35 years.
Roger worked as a Physiotherapist for the North Melbourne Football Club from 1989 to 2009 and is a Life Member of the Club.
He is married with two adult sons who have introduced him to their interests in triathlon and water polo.
He was a member of the Board of The Melbourne Collegians Water Polo Club from 2009 to December 2014.
Roger uses techniques including massage, mobilisation, dry needling and exercise advice to achieve optimum results and works closely with personal trainers and weights coaches to best manage injuries and rehabilitation.
- Dry Needling 2013
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physio) Lincoln Institute of Health Sciences 1983
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Melbourne University 1976
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Senior Physiotherapist AFL North Melbourne 1989 – 2009
- Board Member Melbourne Collegians Water Polo Club (2009 – 2015)
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (1983 – current)
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Melbourne Cricket Club (1977 – current)
- North Melbourne Football Club Life Member
Personal Sporting Experience:
- VAFA University Blues 1974 – 1980
- Weight training, walking, tennis
- Roger is a passionate North Melbourne Football Club supporter!
Roger is available for consultation Monday to Thursday.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372 or book online.