During the current pandemic, Nathan is available for Telehealth consultations. To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372 or book online.
Nathan will be resuming in rooms consultations on the 14th of July.
Commenced at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre November 2013.
Areas of special interest:
- Shoulders and upper limb
- Neck and back issues
- Exercise review and tuition
Nathan is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and Myotherapist, he has worked full time in these professions for more than 10 years. Nathan’s expertise lies with people who have pain, injury or just want to move better.
He has developed specific skills in treating the back, neck, shoulders and upper limb. He has expertise in exercise, movement, neural and myofascial systems, dry needling and self-release techniques. He thoroughly enjoys working as part of the team at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre and helping people feel better as quickly as possible and reach their goals.
- Graduate Diploma of Exercise Rehabilitation University of Ballarat 2007
- Advanced Diploma in Myotherapy Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy 2007
- B.App.Sci (Human Movement) University of Ballarat 2006
- Advanced Coaching Accreditation, Level 2 Tennis Coaches Australia 2003
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy 2003
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia
- Massage and Myotherapy Australia
- Myotherapy Association Australia
- Director of Endless Motion
- Sessional Lecturer Endeavour College of Natural Health
- Advocacy Committee Member Myotherapy Association Australia
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
In the past Nathan has been involved with various sporting environments (teams and individuals) and these experiences have provided a great base when assisting athletes with various movement issues.
Personal Sporting Experience:
- Tennis – previous grade one Victorian Pennant
- Various sports – social participation
Nathan is available for consultation Tuesday and Thursday.
To arrange an appointment, please phone 9650 9372 or book online.