Commenced at our co-located Midtown Medical Clinic in November 2012.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Needle Phobia
- Wound Management
- Chronic Disease Management
Mary-Anne has worked in Primary Care Nursing for 7 years and enjoys the requirement of lifelong learning that makes for a successful and interesting career in this field.
Since graduating from The Alfred Hospital in the 1980s she has worked extensively in various hospital settings until Primary Health Care called in 2012.
Mary-Anne enjoys the diversity of practice that Midtown Medical Clinic offers, from acute to chronic, and everything in between.
Immunsations are her passion and she loves to discuss vaccines and needles with anyone who is unsure.
Outside of work, Mary-Anne enjoys learning french and singing.
- Registered Nurse, The Alfred Hospital
- Certificate of Immunisation, Royal College of Nursing 2012
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- Australian Primary Healthcare Nurses Assocation (APNA)
- Australian Nurses and Midwifes Federation (ANMF)
Mary-Anne is available for consultation Monday to Thursday.