Commenced at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre January 2022.
Areas of special interest
- Sports injuries, particularly AFL and cricket
- Strength and Conditioning
- Adolescent injuries
After completing his Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Liam has worked solely in private practice, forming close relationships with many local AFL and cricket teams. Liam focusses on ensuring patients understand the mechanism of their injury and ways that they can manage their injury into the future. Liam enjoys managing all sporting injuries and through the use of manual therapy and exercise prescription, enabling his clients to return to high level performance.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) – Monash University
- APA Spinal Physiotherapy Level 1
- Dry Needling
- Clinical Pilates APPI
- Graduate Certificate Sports Physiotherapy – Latrobe University (in progress)
- ASCA Level 1 Strength and Conditioning
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association and Sports and Exercise Group
Personal Sporting Experience:
- AFL (current captain Upper Ferntree Gully FC)
- Cricket (VSDCA 1st XI)
Liam is available for consultation each Monday to Friday.
To arrange an appointment please book online or alternatively phone 9650 9372.