Our Practice Manager Julie Tatnell has been with The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre for over 25 years.
Julie has a Bachelor of Science with a Nutrition major, and a Post Graduate Diploma of Nutrition and Dietetics.
After graduating, she worked in many of Melbourne’s leading public hospitals as a Clinical Dietitian before moving into private practice.
Julie ran her own consultancy company for 25 years. For 12 of these years she worked as the Consultant Dietitian at North Melbourne Football Club alongside the Medical and Physiotherapy Directors of The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre.
She commenced consulting as a Sports and Clinical Dietitian at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre in 1993 before moving into the management role in 2008.
Julie has thoroughly enjoyed her change in career and utilises her extensive experience as a consultant and practitioner to help ensure the delivery of an optimal health service to our patients.
- BSc(Nutrition) – Deakin University 1986
- Graduate Diploma of Dietetics Deakin University 1987
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- Board Member Dietitians Association of Australia
- Board Member Sports Dietitians Australia
- Australian Association of Practice Managers – current
- Australian Health Industry Group – current
Julie works Monday to Friday and is always available for our staff and patients.