Commenced at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre March 2015.
Areas of special interest:
- Shoulder dysfunction
- Lower back pain
- Neck tension and headaches
- Chronic pain conditions
Prior to working at the Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre Jessica spent a number of years abroad – living, working and travelling through Europe, South East Asia, Canada, USA, Central and South America.
During that time she spent two winter seasons working as a Myotherapist in a Canadian ski resort. There she worked alongside the Australian Paralympic Team, and dealt with numerous ski related injuries.
Jessica utilises a number of soft tissue techniques, dry needling, myofascial release and corrective exercises to aid in her clients return to optimal health.
- Diploma Remedial Massage 2006
- Advanced Diploma Myotherapy 2007
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Western Jets FC – TAC Cup
- Werribee FC – VFL
- Australian Paralympic Border Cross Team
- Essendon FC – AFL
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Myotherapy Association Australia
Personal Sporting Experience:
- Eureka Stair Climb
- Jess keeps fit with regular gym sessions and often features on The Melbourne Sports Medicine Facebook page demonstrating appropriate exercise techniques.
Jessica is available for consultation each Friday
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372 or book online.