Commencing at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre June 2021
Areas of special interest:
- Running, cycling and swimming related injuries
- Enhancing performance through manual treatment and exercises
- Treatment and management of acute injuries and overtraining
- Workplace ergonomics and related postural discomfort and repetitive strain injuries
As an avid runner and former State qualified swimmer Imogen is well versed in the toll intense training and overtraining can take on the body. She incorporates this experience into her myotherapy.
Imogen loves working with elite athletes and is currently a member of the massage staff at the Melbourne Storm NRL and Melbourne Rebels ARU clubs. With her sporting experience as both a practitioner and athlete, she cares for clients with a range of athletic abilities and interests.
Imogen also finds satisfaction in easing the symptoms related to postural issues, office work and sedentary lifestyles. She is a caring practitioner and is keen to help her clients address the underlying causes of their conditions. Her myotherapy involves the use of soft tissue techniques, cupping, dry needling and exercise prescription to help clients achieve musculoskeletal health and their performance goals.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Myotherapy)
- Athletics Australia Running Coach – Level One
- Mat Pilates Instructor – Level One
- Certificate IV Photography
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Myotherapy Association Australia
- Melbourne Storm, NRL
- Melbourne Rebels, ARU
Personal Sporting Achievements:
- Melbourne Marathon 10km
- State Titles Swimming
- Noosa Open Water Swim
- Currently training for Noosa Triathlon 2021
Imogen is available for treatment each Tuesday and Thursday from June 2021. To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372 or book online.