Dr Jessica Foley
During the current pandemic, Jessica is available for both face to face and Telehealth consultations. To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284 or book online.
Commenced at co-located Midtown Medical Clinic in March 2022.
Areas of special interest:
- Women’s health
- Sports medicine
- Emergency medicine
Jess has a strong passion for all aspects of medicine and health with a particular interest in emergency medicine and women’s health. In her personal time, Jess has a keen interest in a wide range of sports, adding to her special interest in sports medicine.
- Shine SA Implanon insertion certificate
- Shine SA Introduction to Sexual and Reproductive Health Workshop
- RACGP Pregnancy Advice and Support Certificate
- RACGP Mental Health Skills Training
- CT Acute Medical & Surgical Interpretation
- Wicking Dementia Research & Education Centre – Preventing Dementia
- Doctor of Medicine
- Masters Degree Science
- Bachelor of Science
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- RACGP fellowship
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- VFL Geelong Cats Team Doctor: 2021
- AFLW Adelaide Football Club premiership player: 2018-2020
- Norwood District Basketball Club player: 2007-2016
- Women’s National Basketball League (WNBL) 263 games: 2006-2015
Jessica is available for consultation Mondays and Wednesdays.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284 or book online.