Dr Fiona Broderick
During the current pandemic, Fiona is available for both face to face Telehealth consultations. To arrange an appointment please phone 96504284.
Fiona is delighted to be joining our co-located Midtown Medical Clinic in September 2020.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Preventive Healthcare and Health Promotion
- Chronic Disease Management with active patient involvement
- Health Assessments
- Mental Health and Mental Health Care Plans
- Skin Checks
- Travel Medicine
- Vaccinations: General and Travel
Fiona completed her medical degree with Honours at the University of Melbourne in 1984. She completed her General Practice training in 1990 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Fiona has worked in a Melbourne city General Practice for 24 years and is delighted to be joining Midtown Medical Clinic. She is a highly respected, experienced General Practitioner with special interest in quality, safety and innovation in patient care.
Fiona has been involved in safety, quality and innovation in General Practice and has received multiple AGPAL awards and a 2016 Avant Quality Improvement Grant.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery Melbourne University 1984
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners 1990
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Fiona is available for consultation each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284.