Dr Claire Hindmarsh
Please note that due to family commitments, Claire will be unavailable for consultation during the current pandemic. Our other General Practitioners will be able to assist in the ongoing management of Claire’s patients. Please contact us on 9650 4284 if you would like to discuss who may be the most suitable practitioner for you to see during Claire’s absence.
Commenced at Midtown Medical Clinic January 2013.
Areas of special interest:
- Womens health
- Family planning and contraception
- Sexual health
- General medicine
- Chronic Disease prevention
- Health Assessments
- Skin checks
- Minor surgical procedures (laceration repair, lesion removal, Implanon insertion)
Claire completed her medical degree at The University of Melbourne in 2000.
She has since worked in many medical disciplines in Australia and the UK, including emergency medicine, paediatrics, remote medicine and internal medicine before training to become a General Practitioner.
She completed her General Practice training in 2013 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery Melbourne University 2000
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners 2013
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Claire is available for consultation Monday afternoons and Wednesday mornings.
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 4284 or book online.