Commenced at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre July 2017.
Due to her current management work at Melbourne Football Club for both their men’s and women’s teams, Djoeke is unavailable for consultation until April 2020. Our other Myotherapists and Remedial Massage Therapists can certainly assist you during this time.
Djoeke is a qualified Clinical Myotherapist, having completed her Bachelor of Health Science in Clinical Myotherapy at the Southern School of Natural Therapies. She is currently working with the Melbourne Football Club (AFL) and the Victorian Bushrangers cricket team.
Djoeke was a member of the Australian National Junior Alpine Squad (alpine ski racing) for approximately 7 years. She represented Australia in several different levels in Australia, Europe and North America. Djoeke still thoroughly enjoys going for a ski, but no longer competes.
With a great interest in helping athletes get back to their sports as quick as possible, especially having been an athlete herself, Djoeke completely understands how frustrating the recovery process can be. She enjoys all aspects of injury prevention and musculoskeletal treatment in the sporting industry.
In 2016 Djoeke completed her Graduate Certificate of Exercise Science in Strength & Conditioning which has allowed her to build on her treatment skills and has enabled her to provide a more wholistic treatment for sports people.
Djoeke also has a keen interest in sports management and is currently the AFLW Football Operations Manager at the Melbourne Football Club, whilst completing her Masters of Business Administration in Sports Management.
- Bachelor of Health Science in Clinical Myotherapy – Southern School of Natural Therapies
- Graduate Certificate of Exercise Science in Strength & Conditioning – Edith Cowan University
- Cert. IV in Pilates and Fitness – Breath education
- Currently studying: MBA in Sports Management – Torren University Australia
Involvement with Teams:
- Melbourne Football Club (AFL), 2013 – current
- Melbourne Football Club (AFLW), 2019 ALFW Football Operations Manager – current
- Victorian Bushrangers Cricket Team, 2013 – current
- Australian Natural Therapies Association
Personal Sporting Experience:
- Alpine Ski Racing
- Horse Riding
- Djoeke keeps fit and healthy with regular long walks and running sessions
Djoeke will be available for consultation from April 2020.