During the current pandemic, Dan is available for both face to face and Telehealth consultations. To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372 or book online.
Commenced at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre December 2010.
Areas of special interest:
- Spinal conditions
- Tendon injuries
- Running & movement analysis
- Exercise programs, whether it’s for the gym or at home.
Dan has a wealth of knowledge and experience in private practice and with elite sporting teams. He takes the time and effort to ensure he provides quality care and offers the most direct pathway to optimise your recovery.
The use of manual techniques to help restore the dysfunctional movement and then followed up with a specific exercise program. Dan’s emphasis is to understand the fundamental issues of the injury and to explain how to manage this injury yourself.
In 2010 Dan completed his Masters in Sports Physiotherapy at the University of Melbourne. He has also completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Medicine, Manipulative Therapy in 2007 and an Undergraduate Degree in Physiotherapy in New Zealand in 2005.
Dan is also involved in the Fashion Hip Study. The study involves treating all hip injuries conservatively and setting up pathways to reduce the chance of needing surgery. If you have a relevant hip injury, your costs may be covered by the study. Feel free to call Dan on 9650 9372 to discuss.
- 2014 Dry needling
- 2010 Masters of Sports Physiotherapy
- 2008 Diploma in Manipulative Therapy
- 2007 Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Medicine
- 2006 Certificate in McKenzie Institute for Back Injuries
- 2006 Certificate in Mulligans Approach
- 2005 Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Physiotherapist VFL Williamstown Football Club
- Physiotherapist Melbourne Storm Under 20’s
- Physiotherapist Melbourne Rebels Under 20’s and Victoria Seniors Rugby
- Head Physiotherapist New Zealand Secondary School Rugby union
- Head Physiotherapist New Zealand Touch Rugby
- Head Physiotherapist Canterbury Rugby Colts Development Teams
Personal Sporting Experience:
- Gym, martial arts, tennis, running and plays competitive touch rugby
- Represented New Zealand in Touch Rugby World Cup 2019
- Selected for the Touch Blacks Squad in 2011.
- Won the ‘Body for Life’ competition in 2008
Dan is available for consultation Monday to Friday.
To arrange an appointment to see Dan please phone 9650 9372 or book online.