During the current pandemic, Claire is available for both face to face and Telehealth consultations. To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372.
Commenced at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre in August 2021.
Areas of special interest:
- Relationship difficulties
- Depression and anxiety
- Adjustment issues
- Challenges related to Covid-19 restrictions
- Athletes experiencing performance and motivation drive issues
- Performance Anxiety
Claire’s experience also includes working with students, individuals experiencing drug/alcohol misuse and individuals living with a disability.
Claire offers a respectful, open-minded space in which you can begin to explore and unpack your experiences, your challenges and your life story. Claire is most interested in understanding things from your perspective, and working with you to formulate questions relevant to you. She works from a psychodynamic lens in the exploration of significant and formative experiences, thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
Claire tends towards a strength-based approach to helping you conceptualize problems and challenges. These are some of the things she may explore with you during therapy:
- What makes you feel alive?
- What makes you feel connected?
- What do you like doing so much that it feels natural to you?
- What tasks challenge you in ways that draw you to them?
- Bachelor of Science (Honors – Psychology)
- Masters of Applied Psychology (Sport and Exercise Psychology)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors – Classics)
Appointments are scheduled for 50 mins and are $220.00. If you are on a current Mental Health Treatment Plan, you will be eligible for a Medicare rebate of $88.25.
Claire is available for consultation each Wednesday. To arrange an appointment, please phone 9650 9372.