Commenced at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre September 1993.
Areas of special interest:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Biomechanical injuries
Chris completed his Bachelor of Applied Science in Podiatry in 1989 and continued post graduate study in Exercise for Sports Science following his degree.
He founded Northern Podiatry in 1993 and enjoys all aspects of podiatry, and has a strong interest and many years experience in the treatment of musculoskeletal and biomechanical injuries.
Chris has had the pleasure of presenting on many podiatry and sports medicine related topics to colleagues and peers both locally as well as internationally. Most recently he was invited again to present at the annual Foot and Ankle Conference in Athens, Greece.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Podiatry
- Post Graduate Diploma in Exercise for Sports Science
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Australian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- Podiatrist Sydney Olympics 2000
- Podiatrist Athens Olympics 2004
- Podiatrist Melbourne Commonwealth Games 2006
- Consultant Podiatrist North Melbourne Football Club for 17 years
- Consultant Podiatrist Carlton Football Club for 5 years
- National and International Tennis players – local and ATP
- Volunteer for Love me Love you Charity Walk 2019
- Volunteer OXFAM Trail Walker
- Medical Officer to his son’s under 15’s soccer team!
Personal Sporting Experience:
Chris enjoys a variety of sports including running, soccer and Eurovision!
He is a keen Richmond supporter in the AFL.
Chris is available for consultation Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
To arrange an appointment, please phone 9650 9372 or book online.