Commenced at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre February 2019.
Areas of special interest:
- Deep soft tissue therapy and massage for all types of injuries
- Dry Needling
- Functional Release Cupping
Alona is a qualified and highly motivated remedial massage therapist specialising in deep soft tissue therapy, functional movement and sports massage.
Alona is currently working as both a Remedial Massage Therapist and Sports Trainer for a variety of professional level sports teams.
Having been heavily involved in sport her whole life, Alona has discovered her passion involves helping to assist and guide people in their quest for muscular pain relief, improved mobility, injury management and prevention for the sporting community of all ages and standards.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy 2016
- Dry Needling Certification 2017
- Functional Release Cupping Certification 2017
- Sports Trainer 2017
Professional Memberships and Positions:
- Massage and Myotherapy Australia
Involvement with Teams and Associations:
- When not consulting at The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre, Alona currently works as a Remedial Massage Therapist and Sports Trainer for a variety of professional level sports teams.
Personal Sporting Experience:
- 10 years competing at both state and national level in various Athletics Track and Field events.
- Currently training for the Queenstown International Marathon November 2019
- Past sports include:
- Field hockey
- Table Tennis
- Cross Country Running
Alona is available for consultation each Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
To arrange an appointment please phone 9650 9372 or book online.