The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre offers Exercise Physiology consultations for physical and psychological benefit as well as lifestyle modifications for chronic disease management.
Ashleigh Brennan is our Exercise Physiologist who focuses on designing and delivering safe and effective exercise interventions for individuals and groups. Ashleigh works closely with our MSMC team to compliment their treatment and provide optimal health outcomes to our patients.
Ashleigh has a special interest in educating her patients on why specific exercises are important and how small sustainable adjustments can have lasting health benefits. Her restorative approach and guidance is to ensure her patients feel empowered and enjoy achieving their health and wellness goals.
Ashleigh can assist in the management of:
- Introduction or return to exercise following injury or disease
- Motivation and self-efficacy in the exercise setting
- Chronic and/or persistent pain
- Lifestyle modification and fatigue
- Cardiovascular disease
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Injury prevention
- Strength and conditioning for optimal performance
- Pre and post natal exercise
Ashleigh is available for consultation Tuesdays and Thursdays.
To arrange an appointment with Ashleigh Brennan, please phone 9650 9372 or book online.