Accredited Exercise Physiologist
We are seeking an Accredited Exercise Physiologist to join our large multidisciplinary team.
The successful applicant will :
- enjoy the benefits of working closely with our large team of General Practitioners, Sports Doctors and Allied Health Professionals
- be willing to work with both individual clients and small groups, with either musculoskeletal or chronic health conditions
- will have access to our onsite rehabilitation gymnasium
- be prepared to further develop and promote the service both within the practice, and externally
- be an Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- be an ESSA member
- preferably have at least 2 – 3 years experience in the private sector
- be part of our mentoring and continuing education program
- hold current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- have a current Working with Children Check
- work as a contractor for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
We are aiming for the position to commence within the next one to two months.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your CV to Practice Manager Julie Tatnell at email@example.com