The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre offers Exercise Physiology consultations for physical and psychological benefit as well as lifestyle modifications for chronic disease management.
Danilo Mangiameli is our Exercise Physiologist who focuses on designing and delivering safe and effective exercise interventions. Danilo works closely with The Melbourne Sports Medicine Centre team to compliment their treatment and provide optimal health outcomes to our patients.
Danilo has a special interest in educating his patients on why specific exercises are important and how small sustainable adjustments can have lasting health benefits. His restorative approach and guidance is to ensure his patients feel empowered and enjoy achieving their health and wellness goals.
Danilo can assist in the management of:
- Introduction or return to exercise following injury or disease
- Positive exercise and lifestyle change
- Musculoskeletal conditions – persistent low back and joint conditions
- Disease management (Diabetes, Cardiac, Lung and Vascular conditions)
- Seniors’ Osteoporosis and Falls Prevention Programs
- Neurological conditions (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease and Stroke)
- Weight Management
- Cancer and Metabolic Syndrome programs
Danilo is available for consultation Friday afternoon and Saturday mornings.
To arrange an appointment with Danilo, please phone 9650 9372 or book online.